No CGI. It’s all practical work. Sploosh.
I’m 21 years old, a junior in college and I still got super excited when I got my homework back with this sticker on the top!
John Green everyone
I have never before heard my favourite author referred to as a cutie patootie.
But I don’t disagree.
I mean he is kind of adorable
I’ve never not reblogged John Green.
always reblogging cutie patootie
We dare you to sing along without laughing your way through it. Yeah, we couldn’t do it either.
Hey guys! As a celebration to hitting 500 followers (and because I’ve been wanting to share my favorite books with others), I’m doing a giveaway!
Pictured above are some of my favorite books that I’ve read in the past year (plus a few months). I made this blog to keep writing references in once place so I could find them easily, and in the year this blog has been around, it’s grown in ways I never could have imagined. So this is to show how much I love you guys.
- This is to say thank you to my followers, so in order to win you must be following me.
- One winner will get to choose one book by the authors who are listed above.
- I will only purchase a hardback if a paperback version is not available.
- The books will be purchased via The Book Depository. As long as your country is listed under countries they will ship to, you may enter. Please check before entering if you’re not sure. (x)
- Reblogs and likes count. Multiple reblogs are allowed, but please do not reblog multiple times at the same time, spam, ect. This messes up the counter and skews the notes. I will do my best to record the notes as they happen to help prevent this issue, but please help out by keeping your reblogs spread out.
- You must be willing to give your shipping address to me.
- Your ask box must be open so that I can notify you if you win. If it is not open, a different winner will be selected.
- Winners will be chosen via a random number generator.
- No giveaway blogs please.
- The giveaway will end March 31, 2014 at 8 pm EST.
- Feel free to ask any questions here.