*Waves* I’m not sure where all of you are coming from but I’m sure glad you decided to hit that follow button. You’ll get a pretty eclectic mix of randomness on this blog but I hope you enjoy it :)
You known you’ve been studying for the GRE for too long when you seriously convince yourself for a good fifteen minutes that 8 minus 2 is 4.
This is insane. I can’t quite wrap my mind around it because 899 of you followed me JUST THIS MONTH. So even though I’m pretty darn broke, I want to do a giveaway. So many of you have sent such sweet messages to me and to Quigley and what better way to say thank you than to give someone the chance to win a shiny new book!
- Please be following me, the-book-ferret!
- Open internationally
- Ends July 31st
- For entries, like/reblog this post! Just don’t spam your followers!
- No giveaway blogs, please!
- Since I am superbroke there will only be one winner who is welcome to choose any book from the book depository, preferably paperback, along with a note signed by myself and Quigley
- Make sure if you enter you’re comfortable sending me your mailing address. If you’re not old enough, please get your parent’s permission!
- Be sure to have your ask box open. If I don’t receive a reply within a day or so, I’ll pick a new winner
- Thank you for following me and good luck! *loves* Mac & Quigley
isn’t it weird how with some people you never run out of things to talk about but with others it’s like you always end up talking about the weather
Do you ever make a graphic and you get at the point where you have to choose a font and think “if only there were some way to get an overview of all the fonts I have already installed”? Well you can. At wordmark.it you just type in any word you want, it then shows that word in every font you have installed on your computer.
My homemade granola in all of it’s crunchy glory! And its delicious I might add, so much better than the store bought stuff #baking #diy